Posted on July 17 2023
New look, same goodness inside! Our certified organic hemp seeds have a delicate nutty flavour with a creamy rich consistency and couldn't be simpler to use - just sprinkle them on any food! Packed full of goodness, these little seeds have essential omegas 3 and 6 and vitamins and minerals including iron, magnesium, vitamin B1 and zinc. Unlike flax and chia, hemp seeds are ready to eat and don't require any soaking, grinding or sprouting. Low carb and safe for people of all ages, hemp seeds can be enjoyed by everyone, and are an excellent choice for vegan, vegetarian and keto diets. Power up and elevate your meals with these nutrient-dense super seeds.
Discovery more about the incredible benefits of hemp seeds:
- 2000mg of omega 3 per spoonful.
- 6400mg of ‘complete’ plant-based protein per spoonful.
- Natural source of antioxidants, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals and fibre.
- A recommended daily serving size of our hulled hemp seeds is 28g or approximately 2 1/2 tablespoons
The Functional Benefits:
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Supports cognitive function
- Contributes to normal energy production
- Supports tissue building and repair
- Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Supports immune system function
- Contributes to cell protection from free radical damage
- Add a spoon (or two) to any meal
- Sprinkle over salads, stir-fries and soup
- Perfect added to porridge, muesli & granola
- Add to smoothies & shakes
- Make hemp milk in seconds
- Great for dips, pesto and creamy sauces
- Enjoy straight from the pack
- Perfect for a Wholefood Clean Eating Lifestyle